Every month America First Credit Union highlights a deserving individual in the Las Vegas Valley. Today, we meet Joe who is one of many volunteers in the Trauma Intervention Program. Along with recognizing Joe for the month of July, America First Credit Union’s Nicole Cypers, PR & Social Media Manager will share tips for staying aware and reducing the risk of fraud.
This Segment is Sponsored by: America First Credit Union
Some of the fondest memories we make all year take place with family and friends in the summer sun.
Nicole Cypers with America First Credit Union shares why now is the best time to take the plunge and purchase that boat or RV your family has always dreamed of.
This Segment is Sponsored By: America First Credit Union
The FOX5 Surprise Squad has been all over Las Vegas, to Pahrump and Mesquite. They decided it was time to head down to Boulder City.
Cyber criminals are always busy in the summer months, attacking consumers around the globe.
According to experts, no one is immune to this phenomenon and, while we are all vulnerable, there are steps you can take to minimize your risk:
• Be overly careful about clicking on links and attachments you didn’t request and/or don’t recognize.
• Limit the amount of sensitive data stored on your computer. For example, never put your Social Security Number on any device.
• Use free Online & Mobile Banking to monitor your transactions and take care of your personal finances.
• Don’t geotag photos on Facebook.
• Greatly restrict the personal information you post on any social media site.
You’re also welcome to visit us here for updates regarding how we are striving to provide you with enhanced protection.