With the arrival of fall, this season America First Credit Union is here to serve the community by giving back at various community events, including, Safe Street, a Halloween extravaganza! ! The locally owned and deeply rooted business will be launching their “Warm the Soles” program to help provide shoes to children in need.
For more information, click here
This segment is sponsored by America First Credit Union.
Online security is important for your financial health, no matter the time of year. We’re here to provide you with some simple steps you can take to keep yourself safe during the busy fall months.
• Malicious greetings — Emails often invite recipients to click on a card, video, or animation. While some are harmless, cybercriminals can imbed viruses and spyware in them; open all file attachments and URLs with care.
• Phishing for friends — Social media is often where phishing attacks take place. Think twice about adding friends you don’t really know and never divulge personal data to anyone online.
• Devices gone missing — Annually, thousands of travelers will lose their laptops, smartphones & tablets during the coming months. Therefore, it’s wise never to leave a boarding gate, vehicle, or security checkpoint without taking a mental inventory of your electronics.
• Dangerous downloads — Always use common sense when downloading games, file-sharing tools, streaming clients, and other third-party apps. Deploy anti-virus software to detect malware.
For more information regarding how your credit union is working to guard your resources, please visit us here.
There are many of our family, friends & neighbors who go without adequate food every week and those who don’t know where they will get their next meals.
Thankfully, your generosity has always worked in opposition to this trend and we’re again asking you to ensure the Greater Good food drive is a lasting and successful tradition.
We’ll be accepting canned & non-perishable items — as well as other necessities, such as toothbrushes, diapers, soap and toilet paper — at our branches through Saturday, October 22.
You’ll be entered into a drawing for an Apple Watch for each contribution. And you’ll be making a difference in the lives of the less fortunate & the communities we share.
Click here to locate an office near you. Then stop by and donate. We appreciate your support.
*Drawing eligibility & conditions apply. Must be 18 years old to participate.
America First provides affordable auto loans to help fuel your lifestyle. Choose your credit union and you’ll get:
- Rates as low* as 2.99% APR
- Easy & free online pre-approvals
- Terms of up to 84 months
- Unmatched member service
Apply online, inside a branch, or ask your local dealership for America First financing.
*Annual percentage rate, on approved credit, subject to change.