Building Trust Through Strategic Communication Seminar
Date(s) - 01/15/2019
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Ogden Main Branch
Over the last 25 years Tim Border has consulted many Fortune 500 companies and government agencies throughout the world in the area of business effectiveness and leadership. He has owned several successful companies and has extensive experience in sales and negotiations. Tim is also a professor at Weber State University in the Department of Professional Sales.
The objective of this seminar will be to help business owners:
- Understand what primary traits exist in each customer
- Learn how to speed read different personalities
- Learn how to create personalized communication strategies
- Understand how to deal with conflict and difficult personalities
- 5 charismatic attributes that get customers to like you
Join us on January 15th from 12:00 – 1:30 P.M. to learn more about building trust through strategic communication. Light refreshments will be served.
Registration is closed for this event.