How to Make the Most of Your Social Security Seminar
Date(s) - 09/14/2017
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Clearfield 1700 Branch
An America First Financial Solutions advisor will discuss Social Security benefits and the role they play when setting a clear direction for your financial future. They’ll also discuss:
- At what age should you start collecting Social Security benefits?
- What are spousal benefits and who qualifies for them?
- What are the Social Security survivor benefits?
- How is Social Security taxed?
- Is your Social Security income enough for retirement?
- How can you fill the income gap during retirement?
Join us on September 14th from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. to learn more about how to make the most of your social security. Light refreshments will be served.
Registration is closed for this event.