Understanding Small Business Financials Seminar
Date(s) - 08/08/2017
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Ogden Main Branch
Jennifer Brown from Implex Tax will essentially provide accounting knowledge all small business owners should have. Learn how accurate and timely financial information can help business owners make quality business decisions. Topics covered include:
- Top 10 IRS red flags and how to avoid them
- How to track profit and loss 0n a weekly basis
- How to use meaningful accounting categories
- How to make your business finances profitable
- How to properly categorize transactions
- How your financials impact taxes
Join us on Tuesday, August 8 from 12 – 1:30 p.m. to learn the fundamentals of small business payroll and taxes. A light lunch will be provided.
This event is fully booked.