Take financial control with immediate fraud alerts. You can check your phone for free, real-time texts that tell you when a transaction is suspicious. We’ll ask if the purchase was legitimate and you can simply reply with a yes or no answer.
It’s already set up and provided without a cost to all America First Visa® cardholders. Just look for the sender AFCU FRAUD or the short code 28799 to verify the message—it’s a safe & secure way to monitor your account.
And if you don’t want to receive alerts, just send STOP or CANCEL and we’ll take care of the rest.
These texts are easy, effective and a service we’re glad to provide, because protecting your hard-earned money is our first priority.
No matter the season, cyber criminals are always busy attacking consumers around the globe. According to experts, no one is immune to this phenomenon and, while we are all vulnerable, there are ways to minimize your risk:
- Be overly careful about clicking on links and attachments you didn’t request and/or don’t recognize.
- Limit the sensitive data stored on your devices.
- Use free online & mobile banking for real-time transaction and account monitoring.
- Don’t geotag photos on Facebook.
- Restrict the personal information you post on any social media site.
- Get free identity theft recovery services with Visa® credit cards from America First.
Please visit us here for updates regarding our efforts to safeguard your resources.