Security Update: Reduce the Risk of Identity Theft
No matter the season, cyber criminals are always busy attacking consumers around the globe. According to experts, no one is immune to this phenomenon and, while we are all vulnerable, there are ways to minimize your risk:
- Be overly careful about clicking on links and attachments you didn’t request and/or don’t recognize.
- Limit the sensitive data stored on your devices.
- Use free online & mobile banking for real-time transaction and account monitoring.
- Don’t geotag photos on Facebook.
- Restrict the personal information you post on any social media site.
- Get free identity theft recovery services with Visa® credit cards from America First.
Please visit us here for updates regarding our efforts to safeguard your resources.