4 tips to protecting yourself from online fraud
Aside from the interest rate, what are the most important things to look at when evaluating choices for a credit card?
When choosing a credit card, you need to consider the following:
- Interest Rates: Low interest rates that help you minimize the amount on interest you pay each month.
- Cash Back and Rewards Incentives: Whether it’s cash back or rewards points, getting rewarded is crucial to making your credit card work for you. Getting rewarded for your transactions is a must.
- Added benefits: Looking for those extra perks? Look no further because with every America First Credit Card you get the benefits of top notch card security through Card Guard, great deals and discounts with ABC Deals, and Identity Theft Recovery….which are all free!
How do I protect myself from the risk of fraud or ID theft when shopping online?
Fraud is something we need to be aware of these days, unfortunately. It’s important to know about free tools available to keep your personal information safe. Some things to keep in mind:
- Create smart, strong passwords. Incorporate capital letters, numbers and symbols.
- E-mail wisely. Be cautious about what you’re disclosing in e-mail messages. Never send your credit card information, social security number of other private data via e-mail.
- Shop safely. If ordering online, be sure the site is secure.
- Take advantage of online tools. America First holds member security as its upmost priority and offers services like Card Guard, which allow you to turn your card on and off and of course Apple and Android Pay