Retirement Income “The Value of Income Planning” Seminar
Date(s) - 05/15/2019
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Ogden Main Branch
A CUSO Financial Services Advisor at America First will discuss Social Security benefits and the role they play when setting a clear direction for your financial future. Topics covered will include:
- How much will I need to retire?
- Will you have enough income to last your lifetime?
- Which risks pose the biggest threat to a successful retirement?
- Does sequence of returns matter in retirement?
- What if I have an Income Gap in retirement?
- Which assets should I use first in retirement?
- You’ve made it to retirement now what?
- Dealing with rising costs in retirement
Join us on May 15th from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. to learn more about retirement income and the value of income planning. Lunch will be served.
Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CUSO Financial”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CUSO Financial: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CUSO Financial. The Credit Union has contracted with CUSO Financial to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members. Atria Wealth Solutions, Inc. (“Atria”) is a modern wealth management solutions company and is not a Registered Investment advisor or broker-dealer. Investment products, services and advice are only provided through CUSO Financial, a subsidiary of Atria.
Registration is closed for this event.