Use Social Media to Successfully Market Your Business Seminar
Date(s) - 05/16/2017
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Ogden Main Branch
Effective use of and marketing with social media is a rapidly growing tactic for any business. As an owner, it can be difficult to keep track of all related social media networks, apps and sites that can market your company. An active social media presence makes it easier for customers to find and connect with you. As a result, you’re more likely to increase customer retention, brand loyalty & sales. At this seminar, Alex Lawrence, vice provost and visiting professor from Weber State University will present a number of topics designed to assist in business growth, including:
- Why business owners need to understand & utilize the tools at your disposal
- How and why taking advantage of social media provides proven results
- Which customer relationship management (CRM) software is best for your company
- Why email marketing & targeted messaging delivers benefits to your bottom line
- Whether online video channels are a good fit
- What’s on the horizon
Join us on May 16 from 12 – 1:30 p.m. to learn more about how to use social media to market your business. Light lunch will be served.
This event is fully booked.