Discounted Deep Sea Discoveries
Loveland Living Planet Aquarium is home to more than four thousand animals from all over the world. Visitors can immerse themselves in various entertaining & educational experiences as they walk through six different habitats:
- Ocean Explorer – Enjoy being surrounded by sea creatures in the 40-foot underwater tunnel. Here you’ll find grey reef sharks, loggerhead sea turtles, southern stingrays, and the giant Pacific octopus.
- Expedition: Asia – Take a trip east to learn more about exotic creates on both the land and the sea, including Chinese tree dragons, clouded leopards, Banggai cardinalfish, and Asian small-clawed otters.
- Penguin Research Station – Penguins are fascinating & adorable, and you can see a group of Gentoo penguins dive off the rocks and watch them swim above and below the surface. You may even get to enjoy feeding time.
- Discover Utah – From Tremonton to St. George, our state has a beautiful variety of environments and wildlife. In this area you can observe wood ducks, desert tortoises, Bonneville cutthroat trout, and the North American river otter.
- Journey to South America – A short drive will allow you to explore a tropical rainforest. This habit features such creatures as the electric eel, Linnaeus’ two-toed sloths, green anacondas, and keel-billed Toucans.
- Deep Sea Land – Most of the oceans remain unexplored, but you can see some very interesting discoveries from the depths, such as the Pacific hagfish, giant isopods, and the Japanese spider crab.
And during the month of February, we have a special offer for our members! You can receive $5 off every regular admission when you use your America First Visa® credit or debit card at the ticket office.
Please note that this offer is subject to availability and current limited-capacity requirements may delay entrance times. However, you can purchase discounted tickets in advance for later use, if you’d like.