Get in Good Shape Online
Not only is spring a time when folks decide to exercise more regularly, it also presents a great opportunity to get your cyber security self in top shape. And we have a quick & easy workout to help guard against these constant threats.
- Create complicated social media passwords using numeral-letter combinations, as well as special characters, for each platform. Having just one is an open invitation to criminals.
- Don’t make phrases short and personal, such as using your pet’s name, birthdays, etc. You might be surprised at how much a hacker can discover about you.
- Remember to change passcodes routinely, at least once a year. If may take a little time, but avoiding identity theft is worth it.
- Tighten security settings—companies often alter privacy options or add options without letting you know.
- Visit us here to see how we’re working to safeguard your information and financial resources.