Security Update: Getting in Cyber Shape
Now is a great time to get your cyber security in top shape. And we have a quick and easy workout to help protect you against these constant threats.
· Create complicated passwords using numeral-letter combinations, as well as special characters for each of the social media platforms you use. Having one uniform code is an open invitation to criminals.
· Don’t leave your passwords short and related to your personal information, such as your pet’s name, birthdays, etc. People seeking to defraud you commonly use search engines to discover all kinds of things about you.
· Remember to change your passwords routinely, at least once a year. It may take a little of your time, but not becoming a victim of identity theft is worth it.
· Tighten the security settings on all of your programs. Most channels occasionally change their privacy options or add options without letting you know.
· And be sure to visit us here to see how we’re working to safeguard your resources.