Security Update: It’s Time to Tidy up your Online Abode
To keep your electronic space safe & secure, you can take advantage of the following tips to remove clutter, upgrade technologies–a digital spring cleaning.
- Get rid of excess files. Go through your folders, including the recycle bin, and discard unused items.
- Organize media in labeled files.
- Streamline your desktop so it’s not inundated with icons that slow you down.
- Uninstall old programs that haven’t been loaded in ages, reducing the potential for malware.
- Create unique & strong passwords with a mix of characters and numbers.
- Back up important data.
- And please visit us here to learn more about safeguarding your resources.