Protecting your Resources Online
In today’s 24/7 online culture, it’s essential to stay alert and protect yourself against fraud. Here are some tips that can help:
• Review your credit report at least once a year from each of the three national reporting agencies. These are available to you without a cost
• Monitor your account activity as often as possible, easily and conveniently, with free online & mobile banking.
• Take advantage of our Card Guard® mobile security app that puts you in control of your America First Visa® — you decide when, where, and how it’s used.
• Beware of unfamiliar attachments & links. If you’re not sure of the source, don’t click.
• Add a firewall to your devices. These prevent unauthorized users from gaining access.
• Properly dispose of your documents & statements containing personal and financial information. America First hosts free events at which you can bring materials to one of our branches and we will shred them for you. Check out a schedule here.
Remember, it’s always wise to take every available precaution when you’re navigating the Internet for personal, social, and business reasons. And be sure to use this link for updates regarding how we are constantly working to safeguard your resources.