Resolve to Stay Safe Online
Although protecting yourself against scams and identity theft is a never-ending proposition, the new year brings an opportunity to place a renewed emphasis on cybersecurity.
To follow are some tips that can help:
- Check in for free at annualcreditreport.com and look for any suspicious activity.
- If you detect something, call us at 1-800-999-3961 or send an email to email@example.com. And be sure to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission.
- Consistently check your accounts with free online & mobile banking.
- Don’t respond to phishing emails or telephone scams that seek your account & PIN or other financial information.
- Get educated—visit us here to learn more about enhanced security at America First.