Security Update: Five Tips for Preventing Identity Theft
No matter the season and regardless of the economic environment, there are always criminals looking to perpetrate identity theft.
It can happen to anyone at any time, but here are five easy steps you can take to help protect yourself:
· Keep your Social Security and driver’s license numbers off your checks and all of your identifying documents
· Never write your personal identification number (PIN) on your cards
· Destroy confidential documents — click here for a list of upcoming free shredding day events
· Choose complex passwords featuring combinations of letters, numbers and special characters
· Regularly review your America First statements with free Online & Mobile Banking
And be sure visit this link for more information regarding how we are working to guard your financial resources.