Security Update: Stay Alert for Identity Thieves
Cyber criminals are always busy in the summer months, attacking consumers around the globe.
According to experts, no one is immune to this phenomenon and, while we are all vulnerable, there are steps you can take to minimize your risk:
• Be overly careful about clicking on links and attachments you didn’t request and/or don’t recognize.
• Limit the amount of sensitive data stored on your computer. For example, never put your Social Security Number on any device.
• Use free Online & Mobile Banking to monitor your transactions and take care of your personal finances.
• Don’t geotag photos on Facebook.
• Greatly restrict the personal information you post on any social media site.
You’re also welcome to visit us here for updates regarding how we are striving to provide you with enhanced protection.