With interest rates set to rise, now’s the perfect time to build, buy or refinance your home with America First.
- Competitive options
- Flexible terms & schedules
- All your financial solutions under one roof
Build—with quick & easy financing, you can create the perfect home at your preferred price.
- Customized to your needs
- Discounts for bundling construction/home loans
- Simple & convenient draw process
Buy—when you find your dream home, get hassle-free lending from a financial institution you trust.
- Perfect for move-in-ready properties
- Options with no closing costs
- Step-by-step notifications
Refi—enjoy lower monthly payments while freeing up some extra funds.
- Fixed rates available
- Options with no closing costs
- Flexible terms up to 15 years
It’s the season to de-clutter, upgrade technologies and streamline security—a spring-cleaning project for your digital life. To follow are some tips for getting it done:
- Go through your computer & devices, discard old files and empty the recycle bin.
- Organize your media in labeled folders.
- Uninstall programs you don’t use to speed things up and bock malware potential.
- Reinstall your operating system.
- Back up important data.
- Update security software, including antivirus, anti-spyware and anti-phishing programs.
- Set up a firewall—major search engines can tell you how.
- Sort through your email and toss out messages that aren’t relevant.
- And finally, visit us here to learn more about protecting your information and financial resources.
To keep your electronic life secure, use the following tips to remove clutter, upgrade technology—basically, do a digital spring cleaning. Here are 10 simple chores.
- Get rid of excess files and items.
- Organize your media in labeled files.
- Remove unnecessary icons from the desktop.
- Uninstall programs that aren’t ever utilized.
- Install antivirus, antispyware, antiphishing and firewall software.
- Create strong & unique passwords (having different characters/numbers, lowercase/uppercase letters).
- Back up important data.
- Perform operating system updates.
- Defragment your hard drive.
- Double-check your smartphone and remove unneeded apps.
And be sure to visit us here to learn how your credit union is safeguarding your resources.
We’re committed to helping ensure your funds are working as hard as they can for you, especially as you save for retirement.
Your membership provides access to a full range of America First accounts, as well as complete investment and insurance services, through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (CFS*) at America First Credit Union Financial Solutions, including:
- Broad investment choices
- Portfolio management with accounting & performance reporting
- Integration with online banking, giving you a single log-in
- And more
We’re pleased to have a CFS Financial Advisor serving families and businesses in your community to help you achieve your goals, whether you are considering retiring or your IRA might not be generating the returns it could.
Please call 1-800-999-3961 for a no-cost, no-obligation appointment or send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (CFS), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk, including possible loss of principal. Investment representatives are registered through CFS. The credit union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to members.
Many of us resolve to practice better money-management when a new year gets under way, but by maximizing your membership in America First, you can truly reach those goals.
We offer several free, state-of-the-art services to monitor, track & control your funds, such as:
- Money Manager—easy, intelligent online budgeting
- FICO® Scores—check your credit any time with free online banking
- Account alerts—stay informed about balances, transactions, deposits and loan payments
- Card Guard®—set transaction limits, approve merchants & turn your America First Visa® cards on and off
Click here to learn how these and other premier tools can enhance your financial health.
The middle of April might feel as though it’s ages away, but the tax deadline will soon be upon us—and so will the online scams.
According to the Federal Trade Commission, the country experienced a 50% hike in reported identity theft crimes since 2015, including those related to someone filing a false tax return in a stolen name.
To follow are some timely tips to prevent fraud during the coming months and throughout the year:
- Officials recommend doing your taxes as soon as possible. The Internal Revenue Service only accepts one return per Social Security number. If yours is in early, a criminal cannot submit another with your personal information.
- Imposters often claim to be government agents, but official U.S. agencies will never email or call you demanding payment without mailing you a notice first. Nor will they ask for card numbers via email or phone.
- Regularly review your accounts and activity with free online & mobile banking. We also post your FICO Score ® if you have checking and/or a loan with us. And be sure to check your credit report for shady transactions at least once annually.
- Watch out for unsolicited emails, texts, social media posts or fake sites that prompt clicking on links or sharing valuable data.
- Take advantage of free antivirus or protective software.
- Add a system firewall to prevent unauthorized users.
- Visit us here to see how we’re working to safeguard your resources.
For a limited time, when you transfer balances from other institutions to Visa® from America First, we’ll pay you 3% of that amount! And you’ll get:
- Additional cash back with free ABC Deals™
- Free Card Guard® mobile security & fraud protection
- Free identity theft recovery services
- Much more
Plus, our cards always deliver:
- Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase
- Exclusive deals & discounts
- Free Picture Perfect™ customization
Eligibility & conditions apply.
We provide the perfect product if you’d rather pay taxes on your retirement fund immediately.
America First offers:
- Roth IRA accumulators
- Roth IRA certificates
- Roth dedicated savings accounts
Open yours today & maximize the earnings.
America First Financial Solutions offers products to help you achieve your personal objectives, including:
- Saving for a home
- Providing resources for your family’s education
- Planning a comfortable retirement
- Maximizing your IRA
- And more
Make a personal appointment today.
Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (CFS), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk, including possible loss of principal. Investment representatives are registered through CFS. The credit union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to members.
Although protecting yourself against scams and identity theft is a never-ending proposition, the new year brings an opportunity to place a renewed emphasis on cybersecurity.
To follow are some tips that can help:
- Check in for free at annualcreditreport.com and look for any suspicious activity.
- If you detect something, call us at 1-800-999-3961 or send an email to email@example.com. And be sure to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission.
- Consistently check your accounts with free online & mobile banking.
- Don’t respond to phishing emails or telephone scams that seek your account & PIN or other financial information.
- Get educated—visit us here to learn more about enhanced security at America First.